Different map formats may give a clearer indication of a user’s location.
To access Map Settings, click on the Map Icon from the Side Panel on the left. This will open the Map Settings.
- Position - Shows the Longitude and Latitude of the current location you are viewing. Enter the required Longitude and Latitude you wish to view, then select Go to go to that location on the map.
- Map Layer - Choose different map formats from the drop-down. Different map layers include Road, Hybrid, Satellite, Terrain and Open Street Maps.
- Zoom Level - How zoomed in your map is. To change the zoom level, click on the + and – icons to increase and decrease the zoom level of the map.
- Cluster Selected People - When enabled, it clusters the people that are selected to display as a number.
- Person Pin Clustering - Groups all the users pins on the map within the same location and displays this as a number that indicates how many people are within that location. If this is set this to None, all the pins will display on the map.
- Show Traffic - When enabled displays live traffic feeds into the Vismo Portal.
- Show POI Radius - When enabled displayed the POI Radius on the map, along with the POI Layer Icon.