Adding History Trails
History Trails allow you to view a user’s movements as a breadcrumb trail.
1) Type the username in the search bar at the top.
2) Select the user in the drop down list.
Vismo will take you to the last known location of that user.
3) From the user details bar at the bottom of the map, click on the Actions arrow.
4) From the list, select Add History Trail.
5) The user’s History Trail will now show on the map. Zoom in and out of the map to view the user’s History Trail. The arrows on the History Trail show the direction of travel.
6) Click onto a History Trail until it highlights in yellow to view more details. The information at the bottom includes the date and time the fix was taken and address of the fix.
Use the arrows to go through the fixes on the History Trial. Click on the X in the bottom right to remove the details about that History Trail.
7) You may view multiple history trails at the same time, by repeating Steps 1 to 4 for other users.
Remove History Trail
1) Click on Road Icon.
2) Make sure Trails is highlighted.
3) Click Remove.
To learn how to customise history trails or learn about its features, please click here.