Viewing Location History
Location History allows you to see a user’s movement for up to a 12-month period.
To view a user’s location history, begin by searching for the user in the search bar on the map dashboard until they display on the map with their last known location.
From the user details bar at the bottom of the map, click on the Actions arrow.
From the list, select Location History.
The user’s Location History report will display showing their latest locations. Use the scroll bar and the arrows at the bottom of the page to view more locations.
The location history report shows:
- Fix Time – When the fix was sent from the device.
- Location – Address details.
- Battery – Percentage of battery the device has.
- Accuracy – How accurate the user's location is in meters.
- Received At – The time the portal received the information from the device.
- Lat/Long – The latitude and longitude of the location.
Filtering Location History
You can Filter the Location History report to show you specific date ranges. Click on Filter in the top left of the screen.
From the filters page, select your desired date range then click on Apply Filter. The page will refresh to showing locations within the selected date range.
Export the Location History
To Export the Location History report, click on Export in the top left of the screen and select your download option.