Viewing Users' Timeline
A Users' Timeline allows you to see a users' movement for up to a 12-month period, along with any event information including privacy mode changes, check-ins, country changes, geo-fence transitions and manual location requests.
Begin by searching for the user on the map dashboard until their last know location displays on the map.
From the user details bar at the bottom of the map, click on the Actions arrow and select View Timeline
The users' timeline will display, with the Date, Event Type and Details.
Filtering the Timeline
You can Filter the Timeline to show specific date ranges and event types. Click on Filter in the top left of the screen to open the options.
- Date Range – Choose the required date range and choose ‘Between’ or ‘After’.
- User – User the magnifying glass to choose which users timeline you wish to view.
- Check-in – Turn the switch On to display check-in events.
- Country Change – Turn the switch On to display the country change event.
- Geo-Fence Transition - Turn the switch On to display any geo-fence transitions.
- Location Fix- Turn Location Fix on to display all the users' location fixes.
- Privacy Mode Change – Turn the switch On to display when a user entered Privacy Mode.
- Manual Location Request – Turn the switch On to display when a user pressed the ‘Locate Now’ button on the app.
Once configured, click Apply to display the filtered results in the timeline.