Vismo Messaging enables you to Message Individuals and/or Groups of Vismo App users. Your Messaging Permission will affect who you can message. In this guide we will be covering messaging to individuals alone.
If you wish to learn how to send group messages please click here to check the article about Mass messaging.
Please note: Messaging is only available between portal to user and user to portal, not user to user.
Please select the user you wish to message either by searching for them on the map, or using the user list icon. In this example the User list has been used.
1) Click on the User list icon.
2) Search for the user you wish to send a message to.
3) Click on the speech bubble next to the username.
Please note: If you do not see a speech bubble, it means you do not have permission to send an in-app message to that user. You will need to add the permission.
4) The window below will pop-up on the right of the dashboard. Currently there are no messages. Any previous messages will display here.
4.1) Type the message you wish to send.
4.2) Click the green button to send the message.
5) Your sent message will then display, along with the time the message was sent.
6) The user will then receive a notification on the app to check the message. The image below is for the app.
7) The user can just type a message and press the blue button to send. The image below is for the app.
8) When a user replies or sends a new message to the portal, the pop-up below will appear for all admins currently logged in.
8.1) Click on View to see the message.
8.2) If you close the pop-up or missed it, you can view the message by searching the user on the platform, as shown at the beginning of this guide. A number is displayed next to the speech bubble, informing you how many messages are still unread. Click on it to see the message.
9) Every admin with the correct permission will then be able to see the reply.