Creating a Check-in set is the first step on how to create a check-in function.
1) Click on the person icon in the top right corner of the screen.
2) Select Account Settings.
3) Click on Check-in Sets.
4) The Check-in Set page will display. Any configured Check-in Sets will display here. To configure a new Check-in Set, click on New.
5) A pop-up will appear requiring you to name the Check-in Set.
5.1) Type in the name you wish to give to the set.
5.2) Click on Create.
6) Once you have created the Check-in Set, you need to configure the Check-in set.
6.1) Select the Set you have created until it highlights in blue.
6.2) Click on Edit.
7) The Check-in Set editor page will show.
7.1) The tile you have chosen for this check-in set should appear under Name.
7.2) Click on New to start configuring the set.
8) A new window should appear. This is the page where you will be configuring your check-in functions.
8.1) Type the name of the particular check-in. This field is for the admin, who is configuring the check-in, to know what it does.
8.2) The Label is what the app users will see in their tile on the app. Please click here to see an example.
In this example I will choose Green for the check-in at the hotel.
8.4) Request Location - The app will request a location when the check-in is performed.
8.5) Require Location - The user will only be able to check-in if the app is able to take a location.
8.6) Allow User Data - Allows the user to enter a custom message when they Check-in.
Please note: This option will only appear if you also enable "Show "Check-in" on bottom bar" in Device allocations. Please click here to learn where it can be enabled.
8.7) Allow User Timer - A timer is added to the Check-in which the user must perform a check-out before the time runs out or an Alert will be sent to administrators. You can check what it looks like to the user by clicking here .
8.8) Allow audio recording - The user can record a message while performing a check-in. Please click here to learn more about this feature.
8.9) Once you have defined the Check-in, click Save at the top.
9) After saved, the system will bring you to a similar screen as below with the check-in definition you have just created. Repeat the same process from step 7.2) to add more check-in functions.
Please note: I have added another check-in function (Left the Hotel) just as an example.
10) You can re-order the definitions by dragging and dropping them to the required position.
11) Select a Check-in definition until it is highlighted in blue. Click on Edit to edit the definition or Delete to delete that definition.
This concludes the first step on how how to create a check-in. The next step will be to assign the check-in to an account or a group. Please click here to learn how to do so.