The Check-in Report lists all the Check-ins user's have preformed within the account.
To access Check-in Reports, click on the Services icon in the top right corner and select Reports.
Select Check-in Report from the list. Which reports you are able to view will be dependent on your permissions.
The Check-in Report for the whole account will display.
The report lists the following information:
- Date - The date and time that the Check-in was performed.
- Username – The username of the user who performed the Check-in.
- Full Name – The full name of the person who performed the Check-in.
- Check-in Type – The type of Check-in performed. Either a Check-in or a Check-out.
- Check-in Name – The name on the Check-in performed.
- Level – The level of the Check-in performed. Either green, amber, red, or neutral.
- User Data – A message sent by the user with the Check-in.
- Safety Timer Expiry – If a timer is set with the Check-in, this is the time that the safety timer will expire by if the user does not Check-out.
- Audio - If an audio has been recorded, you can listen to the audio by clicking on "Audio" at the top. If it is greyed out, it means no audio is available.
Filtering the Check-in Report
Filtering the Check-in Report enables you to view Check-in information for particular dates, user's, Check-ins and accounts (if you have sub-accounts). To filter the Check-in Report, click on Filter from the left.
The filters pop-up will display.
- Account - Choose the account you would like to view the Check-in Report for.
- Username - Enter the username to view the Check-in Report for a particular user. If left blank, the report will display the whole accounts Check-in Report.
- Full Name - Enter the full name to view the Check-in Report for a particular user. If left blank, the report will display the whole accounts Check-in Report.
- From Date - The start date which you would like to view on the Check-in Report.
- To Date - The end date which you would like to view on the Check-in Report. If left blank will display until the current date.
- Check-in Name - Enter the Check-in name you would like to view in the Check-in Report.
- Don't Show Check-ins - Turn the switch On if you don't want to view Check-ins.
- Don't Show Check-outs - Turn the switch Off if you would like to view on the Check-out Report.
Once configured, click Apply Filter to display the filtered results within the Check-in Report.
Export the Check-in Report by clicking on Export at the top.