From the Maps dashboard, click on the POI icon from the side panel on the left. All the POI layers will display. Click on the layer for it to appear on the map and select the POI you wish to view.
Click on the Actions down arrow to perform other functions.
- Show on map - Will centre the POI on the screen.
- Delete - Will remove the selected POI Layer in its entirety.
- Edit Properties - Allows you to edit the information about that POI and move it to a different layer.
- Edit Shape - Allows you to alter the size and location of the POI.
- Create Incident - Allows you to message travellers in the area. See the Incident Management section for more information.
Moving POIs to a different POI Layer
To move a POI to a different layer, first select the POI you wish to move and click on Edit Properties from the Actions button.
Make the necessary amends where needed and click on the POI Layer dropdown. Select the POI layer you wish to move the POI to. Then click Update to save your changes.