Red Alert Event
A Red Flag Event notifies specific group members (Recipients) when a user triggers a Red Alert on their device. Configure the Red Flag Event to receive Email, SMS and/or Voice call notifications when a user raises a Red Flag Alert. Read here how to set up an event.
- Enabled - Turn the switch On to enable Red Flag Event notifications to the configured recipients.
- Always Notify Triggerer - Will send a notification to the user that triggers a Red Flag Event.
- Trigger on Repeat Alerts - This feature will be deactivated as it brings no benefit.
- Enabled for Panic Alert - Raises a Red Flag notification when a user presses the Red Button. This option is just in case you want a Red Alert raised only when someone misses an Assignment check-in and not when someone presses the Red alert button.
- Enabled for Man Down - This feature is not currently active
- Enabled for Assignment Check-in Missed - Raised a Red Flag when a user misses an assignment Check-in.
- Show triggerer telephone number in SMS notifications - The number associated to the account of the user who pressed the red alert, will be displayed in the SMS notification
Once configured, click at the Save at the top. Next, define the recipients to receive the event notifications.