A privacy event notifies configured recipients when a user and/or admin enters and/or exits Privacy Mode. Configure the Privacy Event to receive Email and/or SMS notifications. Read here how to set up an event.
- Enabled - Turn the switch On to enable privacy event notifications to the configured recipients.
- Always Notify Triggerer - Will send a notification to the user triggers a Red Flag Event.
- Alert When Changed By - Receive a notification when privacy mode is changed by Anyone, The Device, or The Admin. Click on the drop-down to choose the preferred option.
- Alert on Privacy Enabled - Receive a notification when a user enables Privacy Mode.
- Alert on Privacy Disabled - Receive a notification when a user disables Privacy Mode.
- Alert on Privacy Expiry - Receive a notification when a user's timed Privacy expires.
Once configured, click at the Save at the top. Next, define the recipients to receive the event notifications.