Device Configuration - Theme
Device Configuration enables administrators to configure and personalise the Vismo app on users devices. This can be done at the account level, which will apply the device configuration to all users within the account or at the group level.
From the Device Configuration page, Theme allows administrators to change the theme and colour of the app. There is a range of Default settings which can all be configured to the prefered Theme.
To change any of the theme settings, click on the Default drop-down and selected Changed. Configure your preferred colour and theme settings in the required boxes.
The Theme Settings
- Show "Check-in" on Bottom Bar - This shows the check-in icon in the bottom menu bar on the app.
- Show "Message" on Bottom Bar - This shows the message icon in the bottom menu bar on the app.
- Show "Settings" on Bottom Bar - This shows the settings icon in the bottom menu bar on the app.
See the below example with all 3 configured to display on the bottom menu bar.
- Background Colour - The background colour of tiles which can't be configured within the app editor page. This includes the Locate Now, Privacy Mode and Check-in Tile.
- Navigation Header Text Colour - This is the colour used on the text at the top of the app.
- Primary Colour - This is the main colour of the app. The top header and bottom menu bar will display in this colour.
- Secondary Colour - This is the secondary colour of the app.
- Text Colour - The main text colour used in the app.
- Title - This is the text that displays at the top of the app. If left on default, the Vismo Logo will display.
Once configured, click Save at the top to confirm the settings.