Assignment Templates allow administrators to configure tasks. The assignment template includes the name, a description, the duration, the tracking interval and safety features. This can be helpful to auto-populate an assignment type.
Assignment Template Configuration
To configure an Assignment Template, click on Assignment Templates from the Main Configuration page. If Assignments Templates are not listed, ensure you have the correct permissions.
The Assignment Templates page will display. Any existing assignment templates will then show. Click on New to configure a new assignment template.
The assignment template configuration page will show. Configure the assignment with the required details.
- Name – Name the assignment.
- Description – Add a description for the assignment.
- Allow Changing this Assignment on the Device - Enables app users to alert any of these settings on the Assignment from within the app.
- Duration – How long the assignment should take in days, hours and minutes.
- Tracking – Set the tracking to On/Off to allow location tracking.
- Tracking Interval – How often a fix will be sent to the portal. Set this in days, hours and minutes.
- Man Down – Raises an alert in the event of a fall or of sudden impact. Turn this On or Off.
- Check-in Schedule Interval – Sets how often a user is required to check-in while on assignment before the alarm is raised. Set this using days, hours and minutes. Turn this On/Off as required.
- Notes – Add notes about the assignment.
Once you have created the assignment template, ensure you click on Save at the top.
Your assignment template will then appear along with any other assignment templates.
The Assignment Templates page lists the configured assignment templates. Information includes:
- Assignment Name
- Created On
- Created By
- Modified On
- Modified By
Edit an Assignment Template
To Edit an Assignment Template, select the template you wish to edit and click on Edit at the top. The editor page will show which will allow you to make alterations to the template. Remember to click Save to confirm the changes to the template.
Delete an Assignment Template
To Delete an Assignment Template, select the relevant template until it highlights in blue and click Delete. A pop up will then appear. Type in Yes to confirm the deletion and click Delete again.