Reference fields are a handy tool to store specific information that is attributed to a user. It links a person to a pre-defined category.
Creating Reference Fields
To create a Reference Field, from the Main Configuration page, click on Reference Fields.
The Reference Field editor page will then display. Click on Add to create a Reference Field.
A Reference Field editor box will display.
In the Name box, enter the title you want to give your Reference Field.
Select the Type of Reference Field by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
- Date – Will allow a date to be entered into a Reference Field.
- Decimal - Enables decimal number to be entered e.g. 4.4
- Number – Allows whole numbers to be added.
- Options – Allows multiple-choice options to be selected.
- Text – A text box to enter a message, instruction, details etc.
- Yes/No – Allows only Yes or No to be selected.
Once configured, click Save at the top to save that Reference Field.
You can then add the Reference Fields to a user. Read this article to add them to a user.