From the Maps dashboard, click on the Geo-Fence icon from the side panel on the left. All the Geo-Fence Layers will display. Click on the Layer for it to appear on the map and select the Geo-Fence you wish to view.
Click on the Actions down arrow to perform other functions.
- Show on map - Will centre the Geo-Fence on the screen.
- Delete - Will remove the selected Geo-Fence Layer in its entirety.
- Edit Properties - Allows you to edit the information about that Geo-Fence and move it to a different layer.
- Edit Shape - Allows you to alter the size and location of the Geo-Fence.
- Create Incident - Allows you to message travellers in the area. See the Incident Management section for more information.
Moving a Geo-Fence to a different Geo-Fence Layer
To move a Geo-Fence to a different layer, first select the Geo-Fence you wish to move and click on Edit Properties from the Actions button.
Make the necessary amends where needed and click on the Geo-Fence Layer drop-down. Select the Geo-Fence Layer you wish to move the Geo-Fence to. Then click Update to save your changes.