It's important that the device settings are correct to ensure the Vismo app can track successfully. Check the following is enabled (see also Changing App Location Settings - iOS 13+):
- Location services is turned on
- The app has permission to use location services - this must be set to Always for Apple devices and All of the Time for Android devices.
- Wi-fi is turned on
- Bluetooth is turned on
- High accuracy mode is set on the phone – (do this via google maps)
- Ensure Mobile/cellular data is turned on
- Ensure the phone is not in low power mode – (Settings > Battery for Apple devices)
- Run device diagnostics on the Vismo App and ensure that all green ticks are seen.
To ensure that the red alert audio is captured successfully the following must be enabled:
- The Vismo app has the permission to use the microphone (Settings > Scroll down to Vismo > Microphone switched to On)
- Run diagnostics and ensure that there are all green ticks especially by the “Microphone Permission” line.
- Ensure the red alert is not closed within a few seconds of it being activated to allow sufficient time for the audio to come through to the Vismo portal.