There are several reasons why a person may not show on a Maps dashboard. Check through this handy list below of possible causes to identify why your traveller isn't displaying on the map.
1. Ensure they have Installed the Vismo App and the Device is Turned On.
3. Ensure Locations Services allows the Vismo app to take locations (see the Mobile & Tablet configuration sections).
4. Ensure the User Has Been Added to a Group. It's important to remember that the Vismo account is entirely based on permissions. Those with permission to view people's locations can only do so for persons belonging to specific groups. If a traveller is not added to a group, then their locations will not show on the dashboard. See more about groups in our knowledge base.
5. Review the Filters on the Dashboard. If the map dashboard you are viewing has a filter enabled (indicated by a yellow filter icon ) remove or revert back to a dashboard with no filters enabled to view all locations of persons you are allowed to view.
6. Lastly, if the person you are trying to view is in a group that you do not have the Permission to view the locations of, you will not see this user's locations on the maps dashboards. Please speak to your account administrator who can edit your viewing permissions if approved.