You can identify which version of the Vismo App a traveller is using by using the Map Dashboard or the Device Allocations log.
Vismo App Version via the Map Dashboard
To view a user's Vismo App version do the following:
- Go to the Map Dashboard and search for a traveller.
- Click on their pin to reveal the person's details bar.
- Here you'll see the type of device the person is using (in this example an Apple iPhone). You'll also see the App Version (in this example its Vismo App Version 1.1.9). NB: If you do not see the App Version line, the user is using an older Vismo app and it may not be optimally supported with our latest platform.
Vismo App Version via Device Allocations
Via the Device Allocations button, administrators can view a list of all staff's device types and the version of the Vismo App that the device is running. To do this follow these steps:
- Click on the Services icon located at the top right corner of the screen
- Click on Reports and then select Device Allocations
- Under the Device column you'll see a list of the device OS versions like in the example here:
- If you don't see a version number on the device (as shown in the example below), the person is using the old Vismo App which may not be optimally supported with our latest platform.
- Click on the Export button (at the top left of the page) to view the report in a spreadsheet format.
We encourage all users of the Vismo App to use the latest OS versions for their device type and the latest Version of the Vismo App.