w/c 7th Dec 2020
1. Added ability to create an “Escalation Alert Event”
This new event type will react to a Red Flag Alert but instead of informing all recipients, it will work its way down a pre-defined list of contacts.
2. It is now possible to mark as user as a PoC and also their availability.
3. New “viewing only” portal added for event escalation response handling
A new portal has been added which gives users who receive a link from the escalation process the ability to view details and
4. SAML2 SSO support added
Support for SAML2 single sign-on has been added in addition to existing OIDC support.
5. Fixed issue where a pin representing a “place” did not move correctly if the map was scrolled or zoomed.
6. Fixed issue where copying a group would not correctly copy permissions targeting an account.
If a user copied a group with account-targeting permissions the permissions would not be copied. This has been resolved.
7. Fixed issue where deleting an account would sometimes fail.
8. Fixed issue where deleting a user would not deallocate licences in all cases.