If there are many users affected by an incident, it might become cumbersome to assign them one by one to a manager. The method below allows you to assign multiple users to a single incident manager.
The image below is a standard overview of an incident dashboard.
1) Click on the wrench icon.
2) Click on Select Area
3) A small window will pop up at the top of your screen. Click on Circle or Polygon to determine the area with the users that are to be selected.
4) Drag your cursor on the map to encompass all users.
5) Click on the Circle created and a black banner will appear at the bottom.
6) Click on Actions then select Assign selected people
7) A window of all users selected will appear. Click Next
8) Select the team member you want to be managing the user affected by the incident. Click Assign.
8.1) Toggle this option if you only want one team member to be assigned per user.
9) Click "Assign" in red to confirm.
You will now be able to change the status of the user and add notes.
Please note: You will only be able to change the status a few minutes after the user's have been chosen. During that small period of time, only the user can change it. If you attempt to alter it, it will just revert back to its original status.
For more information about managing incidents, please click here.