Allows you to assign each affected user, to a specific member of the team managing the incident.
The member of the team selected, will be responsible for managing the status of all assigned users.
The team is chosen when you create an incident. To learn how to create an incident, please click here.
It is possible to change the team after creating an incident. To learn how to do so, please click here.
1) The Image below is a standard overview of an incident dashboard.
2) Select the user until it highlights in blue
3) The Pin on the map corresponding to person selected, will start wobbling. Click "Assign" above the user list.
4) A window will pop up confirming you are assigning the correct person. Click "Next".
5) Select the team member you want to be managing the user affected by the incident. Click "Assign"
5.1) Toggle this option if you only want one team member to be assigned per user.
6) Click "Assign" now in red to confirm.
The following 3 buttons will allow you to change the status.
Please note: You will only be able to change the status a few minutes after the user has chosen his/hers. During that small period of time, only the user can change it. If you attempt to alter it, it will just revert back to its original status.
It is possible to assign multiple users at once to a member of the team managing the incident. Please click here to learn how to do so.
Managing the Status
1) After confirming the User is actually safe, you may click on the "Safe" button and a message will pop-up
2) Write the reason for changing the status and click "Confirm"
2.1) Toggle "YES" or "NO" if you wish to unassign once you confirm the status change.
3) Both the pin and the strip next to the user's details will turn green. A small note has also been added below "Notes"
The buttons have disappeared as I have chosen to automatically unassign once the status has been changed.