A Point of Contact (PoC) is a person who will receive red alerts when triggered by a user in duress. This differs from a Red Flag alert in that a pre-defined list of PoCs are contacted in sequential order whereas a Red Flag alert will message everyone in a specified group.
Please note: To configure which PoCs are contacted when a red alert is triggered first you must have a Lone Worker Licence.
Add a user to the PoC list.
1) Click on the person icon in the top right corner of the screen.
2) Select Account Settings.
3) Click on Group & User Administration
4) Search the user
4.1) Type the username.
4.2) Select the user until it highlights in blue.
4.3) Click on Edit.
5) If you have a Vismo Lone Worker license, the section Point of Contact will appear below Licences. Click on Edit.
6) Toggle the button to Yes.
7) A new section will show up
7.1) Toggle the button if you want the user to be contacted or not.
7.2) Click Save.
8) The message below, will appear in your top right corner, confirming the change.
You can now use the Escalation Alert feature. Please click here to learn how to use it.