To get started, make sure you have:
1) One of the following devices: iPhone 5S or later with iOS 11 (or later), iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad 5th generation & iPad Mini 2nd generation (or later), device with Android 7.0 or later, all with at least Bluetooth 4.0+.
2) The Vismo app account.
3) A Vismo Alert 2.0 button.
Connecting your Vismo Alert 2.0
1) Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your phone or tablet.
2) If you do not have it already, download the Vismo App and activate your account (your administrator needs to provide your activation details).
3) Open the Vismo app and click on Settings.
4) Select Bluetooth Devices.
5) A list of your paired devices will be displayed. Click on the “+” sign, in the top right corner to add a new device.
6) Press and hold the Vismo Alert 2.0 device until the app confirms the pairing. This may take up to 10 seconds.
7) If the pairing has failed, the first image with a red exclamation point will appear. Please try again. If it fails a second time, please click here to find possible solutions.
The pairing is successful if a green circle with a white tick appears. Click Continue.
8) Once paired, the button will appear on your screen.
Please note: Every mobile device can be paired with multiple buttons. Simply repeat the same process described above.
Please click here to learn how to configure and use the button.