1. Go to Settings on your device, then select Apps.
2. Scroll down until you find Vismo and click on it.
3. Click on Battery
4. Ensure that the "Allow background activity" switch is turned on. Next click on "Optimised Battery Usage".
5. Click on the down arrow next to Apps not optimised and select All
6. Scroll down until you find Vismo and turn the switch off. This will stop the app from going to sleep in the background and make sure that your location updates are sent at the planned intervals.
7. Go back to Diagnostics on the Vismo app and run the test. You should now see all green ticks which is your reassurance that the app is correctly configured on your device.